Braves vs. Giants Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - August 27
Sunday's game at Oracle Park has the Atlanta Braves (84-44) going head-to-head against the San Francisco Giants (66-63) at 7:10 PM (on August 27). Our computer prediction projects a 5-4 win for the Braves, who is a small favorite based on our model.
The Braves will give the nod to Jared Shuster (4-2, 5.00 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 5 on the season, and the Giants will turn to Tristan Beck (3-2, 3.34 ERA).
Braves vs. Giants Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Giants Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Braves 5, Giants 4.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Giants
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Braves Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Braves have a record of 8-2.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Atlanta and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Braves' last 10 games.
- The Braves have been favorites in 115 games this season and won 76 (66.1%) of those contests.
- Atlanta has a record of 67-28 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -140 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Braves have a 58.3% chance to win.
- Atlanta has scored the most runs (741) in baseball so far this year.
- The Braves' 3.79 team ERA ranks third among all MLB pitching staffs.
Giants Performance Insights
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Giants have posted a mark of 2-6.
- When it comes to the over/under, San Francisco and its foes are 4-6-0 in its previous 10 contests.
- The Giants' previous 10 games have not had a runline set by oddsmakers.
- The Giants have been chosen as underdogs in 55 games this year and have walked away with the win 26 times (47.3%) in those games.
- This season, San Francisco has come away with a win 10 times in 25 chances when named as an underdog of at least +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Giants have an implied victory probability of 46.5% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Averaging 4.3 runs per game (554 total), San Francisco is the 22nd-highest scoring team in baseball.
- Giants pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 ERA this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|August 21||Mets||L 10-4||Allan Winans vs David Peterson|
|August 22||Mets||W 3-2||Bryce Elder vs Tylor Megill|
|August 23||Mets||W 7-0||Charlie Morton vs José Quintana|
|August 25||@ Giants||W 5-1||Spencer Strider vs Logan Webb|
|August 26||@ Giants||W 7-3||Max Fried vs Ryan Walker|
|August 27||@ Giants||-||Jared Shuster vs Tristan Beck|
|August 28||@ Rockies||-||Bryce Elder vs Austin Gomber|
|August 29||@ Rockies||-||Charlie Morton vs Peter Lambert|
|August 30||@ Rockies||-||Spencer Strider vs Kyle Freeland|
|August 31||@ Dodgers||-||Max Fried vs Julio Urías|
|September 1||@ Dodgers||-||TBA vs TBA|
|August 21||@ Phillies||L 10-4||Scott Alexander vs Aaron Nola|
|August 22||@ Phillies||L 4-3||Kyle Harrison vs Taijuan Walker|
|August 23||@ Phillies||W 8-6||Alex Cobb vs Michael Lorenzen|
|August 25||Braves||L 5-1||Logan Webb vs Spencer Strider|
|August 26||Braves||L 7-3||Ryan Walker vs Max Fried|
|August 27||Braves||-||Tristan Beck vs Jared Shuster|
|August 28||Reds||-||Kyle Harrison vs Andrew Abbott|
|August 29||Reds||-||Alex Cobb vs Brandon Williamson|
|August 30||Reds||-||Logan Webb vs Hunter Greene|
|August 31||@ Padres||-||TBA vs Yu Darvish|
|September 1||@ Padres||-||TBA vs Michael Wacha|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.