Mariners vs. Mets Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 1
Friday's game at Citi Field has the Seattle Mariners (76-57) squaring off against the New York Mets (61-73) at 7:10 PM ET (on September 1). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 5-3 win for the Mariners, so it should be a tight matchup.
The probable pitchers are Logan Gilbert (12-5) for the Mariners and Kodai Senga (10-7) for the Mets.
Mariners vs. Mets Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 1, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Mariners vs. Mets Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Mariners 5, Mets 4.
Total Prediction for Mariners vs. Mets
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Mariners Performance Insights
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when favored by oddsmakers, the Mariners have a record of 7-2.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Seattle and its opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
- The Mariners are winless against the spread in their last three chances.
- The Mariners have won 52, or 58.4%, of the 89 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Seattle has a record of 52-37, a 58.4% win rate, when favored by -115 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Mariners have a 53.5% chance to win.
- Seattle has scored the 11th-most runs in the majors this season with 640 (4.8 per game).
- The Mariners have a 3.66 team ERA that is No. 1 among all MLB pitching staffs.
Mets Performance Insights
- The Mets have played as the underdog in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 2-6 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, New York and its opponents are 2-8-0 in its last 10 games.
- The Mets' previous 10 contests have not had a spread set by oddsmakers.
- The Mets have been underdogs in 54 games this season and have come away with the win 15 times (27.8%) in those contests.
- New York has a win-loss record of 9-34 when favored by -105 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Mets have a 51.2% chance of walking away with the win.
- The offense for New York is the No. 18 offense in MLB, scoring 4.3 runs per game (582 total runs).
- The Mets have the 19th-ranked ERA (4.48) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|August 27||Royals||W 3-2||Luis Castillo vs Alec Marsh|
|August 28||Athletics||W 7-0||Bryan Woo vs Kyle Muller|
|August 29||Athletics||L 3-1||Luke Weaver vs Ken Waldichuk|
|August 29||Athletics||L 3-1||George Kirby vs Ken Waldichuk|
|August 30||Athletics||W 5-4||Bryce Miller vs Zach Neal|
|September 1||@ Mets||-||Logan Gilbert vs Kodai Senga|
|September 2||@ Mets||-||Luis Castillo vs David Peterson|
|September 3||@ Mets||-||George Kirby vs Tylor Megill|
|September 4||@ Reds||-||George Kirby vs Brandon Williamson|
|September 5||@ Reds||-||Bryce Miller vs Hunter Greene|
|September 6||@ Reds||-||Logan Gilbert vs TBA|
|August 26||Angels||L 5-3||Carlos Carrasco vs Chase Silseth|
|August 27||Angels||W 3-2||David Peterson vs Griffin Canning|
|August 28||Rangers||L 4-3||Tylor Megill vs Jon Gray|
|August 29||Rangers||L 2-1||José Quintana vs Andrew Heaney|
|August 30||Rangers||W 6-5||Denyi Reyes vs Dane Dunning|
|September 1||Mariners||-||Kodai Senga vs Logan Gilbert|
|September 2||Mariners||-||David Peterson vs Luis Castillo|
|September 3||Mariners||-||Tylor Megill vs George Kirby|
|September 5||@ Nationals||-||José Quintana vs MacKenzie Gore|
|September 6||@ Nationals||-||Kodai Senga vs Patrick Corbin|
|September 8||@ Twins||-||TBA vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.