How to Watch the Mariners vs. Mets Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 1
Julio Rodriguez and the Seattle Mariners will play Francisco Lindor and the New York Mets on Friday at Citi Field, at 7:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Mariners vs. Mets Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 1, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Mariners Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Mariners are 10th in baseball with 173 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Seattle's .417 slugging percentage is 12th in baseball.
- The Mariners rank 19th in the majors with a .244 batting average.
- Seattle is the 11th-highest scoring team in MLB action, averaging 4.8 runs per game (640 total).
- The Mariners' .325 on-base percentage is 12th in baseball.
- The Mariners strike out 9.9 times per game, the second-worst mark in the majors.
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Seattle's pitching staff ranks seventh in the majors.
- Seattle has the top team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.66).
- The Mariners have the lowest WHIP in MLB (1.166).
Mets Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Mets have hit 173 homers this season, which ranks 10th in the league.
- Fueled by 365 extra-base hits, New York ranks 19th in MLB with a .400 slugging percentage this season.
- The Mets' .236 batting average ranks 25th in the league this season.
- New York ranks 18th in the majors with 582 total runs scored this season.
- The Mets have an OBP of .317 this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Mets have shown patience at the plate this season with the eighth-best rate of strikeouts per game (8.1) among MLB offenses.
- New York has an 8.8 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- New York has pitched to a 4.48 ERA this season, which ranks 19th in baseball.
- The Mets have a combined WHIP of 1.381 as a pitching staff, which ranks 21st in MLB.
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher
- Logan Gilbert makes the start for the Mariners, his 27th of the season. He is 12-5 with a 3.66 ERA and 153 strikeouts in 155 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out was on Saturday against the Kansas City Royals, when the right-hander went seven innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up two hits.
- Gilbert is looking to earn his third quality start in a row in this outing.
- Gilbert will look to continue a three-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging six innings per outing).
- He has made two appearances this season in which he did not surrender an earned run.
Mets Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Mets will hand the ball to Kodai Senga (10-7) for his 25th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Friday, when he tossed 6 2/3 innings while giving up two earned runs on four hits in a matchup with the Los Angeles Angels.
- He's looking to extend his four-game quality start streak.
- Senga has six starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has three appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 24 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Mariners Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/27/2023||Royals||W 3-2||Home||Luis Castillo||Alec Marsh|
|8/28/2023||Athletics||W 7-0||Home||Bryan Woo||Kyle Muller|
|8/29/2023||Athletics||L 3-1||Home||Luke Weaver||Ken Waldichuk|
|8/29/2023||Athletics||L 3-1||Home||George Kirby||Ken Waldichuk|
|8/30/2023||Athletics||W 5-4||Home||Bryce Miller||Zach Neal|
|9/1/2023||Mets||-||Away||Logan Gilbert||Kodai Senga|
|9/2/2023||Mets||-||Away||Luis Castillo||David Peterson|
|9/3/2023||Mets||-||Away||Bryan Woo||Tylor Megill|
|9/4/2023||Reds||-||Away||George Kirby||Brandon Williamson|
|9/5/2023||Reds||-||Away||Bryce Miller||Hunter Greene|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Mets Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/26/2023||Angels||L 5-3||Home||Carlos Carrasco||Chase Silseth|
|8/27/2023||Angels||W 3-2||Home||David Peterson||Griffin Canning|
|8/28/2023||Rangers||L 4-3||Home||Tylor Megill||Jon Gray|
|8/29/2023||Rangers||L 2-1||Home||José Quintana||Andrew Heaney|
|8/30/2023||Rangers||W 6-5||Home||Denyi Reyes||Dane Dunning|
|9/1/2023||Mariners||-||Home||Kodai Senga||Logan Gilbert|
|9/2/2023||Mariners||-||Home||David Peterson||Luis Castillo|
|9/3/2023||Mariners||-||Home||Tylor Megill||Bryan Woo|
|9/5/2023||Nationals||-||Away||José Quintana||MacKenzie Gore|
|9/6/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Kodai Senga||Patrick Corbin|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.