Phillies vs. Brewers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 2
Saturday's game between the Milwaukee Brewers (75-59) and the Philadelphia Phillies (74-60) at American Family Field has a good chance to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-4, with the Brewers taking home the win. Game time is at 7:15 PM ET on September 2.
The Phillies will give the nod to Aaron Nola (12-8, 4.30 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 13 on the season, and the Brewers will counter with Colin Rea.
Phillies vs. Brewers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Phillies vs. Brewers Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Brewers 5, Phillies 4.
Total Prediction for Phillies vs. Brewers
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Phillies Performance Insights
- The Phillies have played as the favorite in 10 of their past 10 games and won seven of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven times.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Phillies' last 10 games.
- The Phillies will play as the favorite for the first time this season.
- Philadelphia has entered 52 games this season favored by -145 or more and is 32-20 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win from the Phillies, based on the moneyline, is 59.2%.
- Philadelphia has scored the ninth-most runs in the majors this season with 655.
- The Phillies' 3.98 team ERA ranks 10th among all league pitching staffs.
Brewers Performance Insights
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Brewers have a record of 5-1.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on six occasions.
- The Brewers' previous 10 games have not had a runline set by oddsmakers.
- The Brewers will be posted as the underdog for the first time this season.
- This year, Milwaukee has won 10 of 29 games when listed as at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Brewers have an implied victory probability of 45.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Averaging 4.4 runs per game (589 total), Milwaukee is the 18th-highest scoring team in baseball.
- Brewers pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.97 ERA this year, ninth-best in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|August 27||Cardinals||W 3-0||Aaron Nola vs Drew Rom|
|August 28||Angels||W 6-4||Taijuan Walker vs Lucas Giolito|
|August 29||Angels||W 12-7||Michael Lorenzen vs Tyler Anderson|
|August 30||Angels||L 10-8||Cristopher Sanchez vs Reid Detmers|
|September 1||@ Brewers||L 7-5||Zack Wheeler vs Freddy Peralta|
|September 2||@ Brewers||-||Aaron Nola vs Colin Rea|
|September 3||@ Brewers||-||Ranger Suárez vs Wade Miley|
|September 4||@ Padres||-||Taijuan Walker vs Rich Hill|
|September 5||@ Padres||-||Michael Lorenzen vs Pedro Avila|
|September 6||@ Padres||-||Cristopher Sanchez vs Michael Wacha|
|September 8||Marlins||-||Zack Wheeler vs TBA|
|August 27||Padres||W 10-6||Adrian Houser vs Michael Wacha|
|August 28||@ Cubs||W 6-2||Wade Miley vs Jameson Taillon|
|August 29||@ Cubs||L 1-0||Corbin Burnes vs Justin Steele|
|August 30||@ Cubs||L 3-2||Brandon Woodruff vs Kyle Hendricks|
|September 1||Phillies||W 7-5||Freddy Peralta vs Zack Wheeler|
|September 2||Phillies||-||Colin Rea vs Aaron Nola|
|September 3||Phillies||-||Wade Miley vs Ranger Suárez|
|September 4||@ Pirates||-||Corbin Burnes vs TBA|
|September 5||@ Pirates||-||Brandon Woodruff vs Mitch Keller|
|September 6||@ Pirates||-||Freddy Peralta vs Mitch Keller|
|September 8||@ Yankees||-||TBA vs Luis Severino|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.