Rangers vs. Twins Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 2
Saturday's contest between the Texas Rangers (75-59) and the Minnesota Twins (70-65) at Globe Life Field should be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-4, with the Rangers coming out on top. First pitch is at 7:15 PM ET on September 2.
The Rangers will give the nod to Jordan Montgomery (8-10) versus the Twins and Dallas Keuchel (1-1).
Rangers vs. Twins Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Twins Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Rangers 5, Twins 4.
Total Prediction for Rangers vs. Twins
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Rangers Performance Insights
- In seven games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Rangers have a record of 3-4.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Texas and its opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Rangers have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
- This season, the Rangers have been favored 89 times and won 53, or 59.6%, of those games.
- Texas is 15-6 this season when entering a game favored by -190 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Rangers, based on the moneyline, is 65.5%.
- Texas is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking third with 739 total runs this season.
- The Rangers have the 14th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.08).
Twins Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Twins have a record of 2-2.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Minnesota and its opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Twins' previous 10 matchups have not had a runline set by bookmakers.
- The Twins have been chosen as underdogs in 43 games this year and have walked away with the win 17 times (39.5%) in those games.
- This season, Minnesota has been victorious one time in three chances when named as an underdog of at least +155 or longer on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Twins have a 39.2% chance of pulling out a win.
- Averaging 4.5 runs per game (608 total), Minnesota is the 16th-highest scoring team in MLB.
- The Twins have the seventh-best ERA (3.91) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|August 27||@ Twins||L 7-6||Jordan Montgomery vs Bailey Ober|
|August 28||@ Mets||W 4-3||Jon Gray vs Tylor Megill|
|August 29||@ Mets||W 2-1||Andrew Heaney vs José Quintana|
|August 30||@ Mets||L 6-5||Dane Dunning vs Denyi Reyes|
|September 1||Twins||L 5-1||Max Scherzer vs Joe Ryan|
|September 2||Twins||-||Jordan Montgomery vs Dallas Keuchel|
|September 3||Twins||-||Jon Gray vs Kenta Maeda|
|September 4||Astros||-||Andrew Heaney vs J.P. France|
|September 5||Astros||-||Dane Dunning vs Framber Valdez|
|September 6||Astros||-||Max Scherzer vs Justin Verlander|
|September 8||Athletics||-||Jordan Montgomery vs Paul Blackburn|
|August 27||Rangers||W 7-6||Bailey Ober vs Jordan Montgomery|
|August 28||Guardians||W 10-6||Kenta Maeda vs Xzavion Curry|
|August 29||Guardians||L 4-2||Pablo Lopez vs Gavin Williams|
|August 30||Guardians||L 5-2||Sonny Gray vs Tanner Bibee|
|September 1||@ Rangers||W 5-1||Joe Ryan vs Max Scherzer|
|September 2||@ Rangers||-||Dallas Keuchel vs Jordan Montgomery|
|September 3||@ Rangers||-||Kenta Maeda vs Jon Gray|
|September 4||@ Guardians||-||Pablo Lopez vs Lucas Giolito|
|September 5||@ Guardians||-||Sonny Gray vs Tanner Bibee|
|September 6||@ Guardians||-||Joe Ryan vs Gavin Williams|
|September 8||Mets||-||Dallas Keuchel vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.