How to Watch the Rangers vs. Twins Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 2
Dallas Keuchel will start for the Minnesota Twins looking to slow down Corey Seager and the Texas Rangers on Saturday at 7:15 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Rangers vs. Twins Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, September 2, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers average 1.4 home runs per game to rank seventh in baseball with 185 total home runs.
- Texas is third in MLB with a .453 slugging percentage.
- The Rangers' .266 batting average is second-best in the majors.
- Texas scores the third-most runs in baseball (739 total, 5.5 per game).
- The Rangers' .337 on-base percentage ranks third-best in MLB.
- The Rangers strike out 8.8 times per game to rank 17th in baseball.
- The pitching staff for Texas has a collective 8.4 K/9, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- Texas has the 14th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.08).
- Rangers pitchers combine for the No. 5 WHIP in MLB (1.232).
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins' 190 home runs rank sixth in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 432 extra-base hits, Minnesota ranks 11th in MLB with a .420 slugging percentage this season.
- The Twins rank 24th in MLB with a .238 team batting average.
- Minnesota has scored 608 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Twins have an OBP of .318 this season, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Twins rank last in strikeouts per game (10.3) among MLB offenses.
- Minnesota strikes out 9.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-best in MLB.
- Minnesota has the seventh-best ERA (3.91) in the majors this season.
- The Twins have a combined 1.202 WHIP as a pitching staff, third-lowest in MLB.
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jordan Montgomery makes the start for the Rangers, his 27th of the season. He is 8-10 with a 3.19 ERA and 138 strikeouts in 152 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Sunday, the lefty tossed 5 1/3 innings against the Minnesota Twins, giving up three earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- Montgomery heads into the outing with 16 quality starts under his belt this season.
- Montgomery will try to pitch five or more innings for his ninth straight start. He's averaging 5.9 innings per outing.
- He has had five appearances this season in which he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Twins will send Keuchel (1-1) to the mound for his fourth start this season.
- The left-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Sunday, when he threw five scoreless innings while allowing five hits to the Texas Rangers.
- In three starts this season, he's earned one quality start.
- Keuchel has pitched five or more innings in two straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He is looking for his third appearance in a row with no earned runs allowed.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/27/2023||Twins||L 7-6||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Bailey Ober|
|8/28/2023||Mets||W 4-3||Away||Jon Gray||Tylor Megill|
|8/29/2023||Mets||W 2-1||Away||Andrew Heaney||José Quintana|
|8/30/2023||Mets||L 6-5||Away||Dane Dunning||Denyi Reyes|
|9/1/2023||Twins||L 5-1||Home||Max Scherzer||Joe Ryan|
|9/2/2023||Twins||-||Home||Jordan Montgomery||Dallas Keuchel|
|9/3/2023||Twins||-||Home||Jon Gray||Kenta Maeda|
|9/4/2023||Astros||-||Home||Andrew Heaney||J.P. France|
|9/5/2023||Astros||-||Home||Dane Dunning||Framber Valdez|
|9/6/2023||Astros||-||Home||Max Scherzer||Justin Verlander|
|9/8/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Jordan Montgomery||Paul Blackburn|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|8/27/2023||Rangers||W 7-6||Home||Bailey Ober||Jordan Montgomery|
|8/28/2023||Guardians||W 10-6||Home||Kenta Maeda||Xzavion Curry|
|8/29/2023||Guardians||L 4-2||Home||Pablo Lopez||Gavin Williams|
|8/30/2023||Guardians||L 5-2||Home||Sonny Gray||Tanner Bibee|
|9/1/2023||Rangers||W 5-1||Away||Joe Ryan||Max Scherzer|
|9/2/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Dallas Keuchel||Jordan Montgomery|
|9/3/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Kenta Maeda||Jon Gray|
|9/4/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Pablo Lopez||Lucas Giolito|
|9/5/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Sonny Gray||Tanner Bibee|
|9/6/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Joe Ryan||Gavin Williams|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.