Marlins vs. Mets Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 20
Wednesday's contest features the Miami Marlins (79-73) and the New York Mets (70-81) squaring off at LoanDepot park in what should be a competitive matchup, with a projected 5-3 win for the Marlins according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET on September 20.
The Marlins will give the nod to Eury Perez (5-5, 3.06 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 6 on the season, and the Mets will turn to Kodai Senga (11-7, 2.95 ERA).
Marlins vs. Mets Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Marlins vs. Mets Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Marlins 5, Mets 4.
Total Prediction for Marlins vs. Mets
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Explore More About This Game
Marlins Performance Insights
- Over the past 10 games, the Marlins have been favored twice and split those games 1-1.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Miami and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Marlins' last 10 games.
- The Marlins have won 40, or 61.5%, of the 65 games they've played as favorites this season.
- This season Miami has won 38 of its 61 games, or 62.3%, when favored by at least -120 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for the Marlins.
- Miami has scored 634 runs (4.2 per game) this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Marlins' 4.21 team ERA ranks 16th among all league pitching staffs.
Mets Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Mets have posted a mark of 3-1.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, New York and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on three occasions.
- Oddsmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Mets' past 10 games.
- The Mets have been underdogs in 62 games this season and have come away with the win 20 times (32.3%) in those contests.
- This season, New York has been victorious 10 times in 42 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Mets have an implied victory probability of 50% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- The offense for New York is the No. 20 offense in MLB, scoring 4.4 runs per game (664 total runs).
- The Mets have the 18th-ranked ERA (4.34) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 15||Braves||W 9-6||Johnny Cueto vs Bryce Elder|
|September 16||Braves||W 11-5||Bryan Hoeing vs Jared Shuster|
|September 17||Braves||W 16-2||Jesús Luzardo vs Charlie Morton|
|September 18||Mets||L 2-1||Edward Cabrera vs Jose Butto|
|September 19||Mets||W 4-3||Braxton Garrett vs Joey Lucchesi|
|September 20||Mets||-||Eury Pérez vs Kodai Senga|
|September 22||Brewers||-||Johnny Cueto vs Corbin Burnes|
|September 23||Brewers||-||Jesús Luzardo vs Brandon Woodruff|
|September 24||Brewers||-||Edward Cabrera vs Freddy Peralta|
|September 26||@ Mets||-||Braxton Garrett vs Joey Lucchesi|
|September 27||@ Mets||-||Eury Pérez vs Kodai Senga|
|September 15||Reds||L 5-3||David Peterson vs Hunter Greene|
|September 16||Reds||L 3-2||Tylor Megill vs Andrew Abbott|
|September 17||Reds||W 8-4||José Quintana vs Brandon Williamson|
|September 18||@ Marlins||W 2-1||Jose Butto vs Edward Cabrera|
|September 19||@ Marlins||L 4-3||Joey Lucchesi vs Braxton Garrett|
|September 20||@ Marlins||-||Kodai Senga vs Eury Pérez|
|September 21||@ Phillies||-||David Peterson vs Ranger Suárez|
|September 22||@ Phillies||-||Tylor Megill vs Taijuan Walker|
|September 23||@ Phillies||-||José Quintana vs Zack Wheeler|
|September 24||@ Phillies||-||Jose Butto vs Cristopher Sanchez|
|September 26||Marlins||-||Joey Lucchesi vs Braxton Garrett|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.