Advertisement

Accidental fire injures man

Published: Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:44 PM CST|Updated: Jan. 7, 2015 at 2:43 PM CST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

MARLOW, Okla._A man was badly burned Wednesday morning in an accidental fire at a fuel service business in Marlow.

The Marlow Fire Chief said the call originally came in as a truck fire, but when crews got there they realized a 65-year-old man had been burned. He suffered second- and third-degree burns on the lower part of his body. He was flown to Oklahoma City for treatment.

Investigators are still trying to figure out how it happened.