Firefighters responding to fully engulfed structure fire in Cache

Updated: Jan. 12, 2018 at 3:31 PM CST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

CACHE, OK (KSWO)- A structure in Cache has caught on fire. The fire is located on Deacon Row in Cache.

According to the homeowner, the fire started in the chicken coop. There was a heat lamp on for a chick.

The homeowner heard a noise from inside her house, came outside, and saw the smoke and fire.

Both Cache and Indiahoma fire departments responded. The barn is a complete loss. One chicken perished in the flames.

We will bring you more information as it becomes available.

Copyright 2018 KSWO. All rights reserved.