Comanche Co. flood victims encouraged to contact FEMA

Undated--Around 200 Comanche County families have called 211, the local helpline staffed by United Way, to report flood damage.  Now, Governor Brad Henry and county officials want those families to report that same damage directly to FEMA.

If you had any property damage from storms or flooding from May 24th through July 7th, call FEMA at its toll-free number, 1-800-621-FEMA.

You can also register online at